Event Date: 19 - 22 March 2014
Venue: Inter Expo Center, Sofia, Hall 4
Profile: fire alarm, fire- extinguishing, CCTV, new technologies in the field of security
Target group: Professionals
Organized by: Bulgarreklama Agency and the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
From 19 to 22 March Inter Expo Center, Sofia will host the 21st edition of the SECURITY EXPO international specialized exhibition. The exhibition is organized in partnership with the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and is held annually under the auspices of the Ministry of Interior.
SECURITY EXPO is the largest and most important event in this sector in Bulgaria and one of the most prestigious Balkan exhibitions for security and safety. SECURITY EXPO is the place where modern products and services meet the users of smart technology.
Over the years the exhibition has proved to be one of the most important Balkan professional events and the only platform presenting global modern products and technologies in Bulgaria. Bulgarian and foreign experts have the opportunity by participating to demonstrate the technological innovations developed in the last year, to get updated information about the products offered worldwide.
SECURITY EXPO includes in its profile traditional fire alarm, fire- extinguishing and CCTV, as well as technology from the topical CLOUD engineering: IP and networking, IT and communications, access control, biometrics, counterterrorism means, perimeter defense, critical infrastructure protection, alarm systems, data protection, Big Data, M2M services, "smart buildings” equipment, physical security, specialized vehicles and equipment.
SECURITY EXPO 2014:
• The exhibition is traditionally held under the patronage of the Minister of Interior.
• Provides an opportunity to meet new partners and strengthen contacts with existing customers.
• Participation in the exhibition creates optimal conditions for the presentation of products and services to a highly specialized audience interested in the latest developments in the industry, developed over the past year.
• An extensive side-events program of presentations and demonstrations by professionals for professionals.
The exhibition provides opportunities through which exhibitors can participate in the promo- campaign of the exhibition: the website of the event, direct mailing to over 20,000 professionals in Bulgaria and abroad, social networks, larger Internet sites in the Balkan region - media partners of the exhibition .
The novelties you plan to showcase at your booth will be included in the marketing materials we send to the media partners of the exhibition. Thus the information about innovation in the sector, to be shown for the first time on Bulgarian market, will reach a wide range of customers and your potential customers.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS FOR ADVERTISING IN THE DAYS OF THE EXHIBITION:
In specially designated business zone, the exhibitors will have the opportunity to place their advertising materials aimed at potential partners and customers. If you are interested in more advertising opportunities, check out our Sponsor packages.
Why participate in SECURITY EXPO 2014?
• The only security exhibition in Bulgaria, which integrates a specialized forum for business, communication and investment
• In 2014 SECURITY EXPO for the first time will be held together with Bulgaria Building Week – an exhibition for building materials and machinery, and Sofia LogExpo - the exhibition for logistics, distribution, warehouses and storage equipment
• A platform for meetings and negotiations with professionals from the sector
• Innovative products and services, novelties in the field of public and private security, ICT security, Smart House Concept, integrated building solutions
• Opportunity to get to know competitors
• Participation in organized specialized side-events program
Under the auspices of the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Bulgaria
MoI 112 NATIONAL SYSTEM DIRECTORATE FIRE SAFETY AND PROTECTION OF THE POPULATION DIRECTORATE-GENERAL
CHIEF DIRECTORATE BORDER POLICE ACADEMY of MoI